ZenithJet, a leading aviation consulting firm, today announced its first sustainability clients. These companies represent a comprehensive cross-section of the business aviation industry, spanning brokerage, manufacturing and aircraft management/charter operations.
New clients include:
- Jetcraft, a network of global aircraft brokers and advisors, offering unmatched international reach and unrivalled local knowledge.
- Axis Flight Training Systems, manufacturers of the most advanced flight simulators on the market today.
- Elit’Avia, ZenithJet’s sister company, an integrated provider of business aircraft sales, leasing, charter, aircraft management and related services.
These three companies contracted ZenithJet for greenhouse gas (GHG) measurement services, which enable organizations to understand their climate impact by measuring GHG emissions according to international standards – the GHG Protocol and ISO 14064. GHG accounting precisely quantifies direct and indirect emissions across the entire supply chain and all corporate departments.
“We are analyzing ways to reduce our GHG emissions,” says Peter Antonenko, President, Jetcraft. “We operate a global network of more than 70 aviation professionals across 20 offices worldwide. In addition to our operations, our team travels extensively to meet the needs of our clients. Working with ZenithJet has allowed us to examine the totality of our operations and activities, providing us with a data-based understanding of our impact on the planet and a baseline for change. That’s good for the environment and it’s good for our business.”
“As manufacturers of sophisticated flight simulators, we manage a complex global supply chain of components and materials,” adds Niall Olver, CEO, Axis Flight Training Systems. “Advancing sustainability is consistent with our role as a disruptor within the industry. We are designing and constructing innovative flight simulators and we wish to reduce our carbon footprint as we do it. For us, ZenithJet GHG accounting was an important first step in this direction.”
“The shared ownership our companies made Elit’Avia an obvious choice to roll-out ZenithJet’s sustainability services,” continues Nick Houseman, President, ZenithJet and Co-Owner, Elit’Avia. “We found that 69% of our emissions came directly from operating our fleet and the remaining 31% came from related areas, including aircraft maintenance, electrical power and employee business travel. With these numbers as a baseline, it is possible to brake-down operations and seek reductions on a line-by-line basis.”
“Since launching ZenithJet’s sustainability services, we have achieved significant traction and, as exemplified here, our services help companies in many areas of the industry. We are encouraged by this rapid adoption and look forward to working with business aviation companies representing all dimensions of the industry,” concludes Nick Houseman.
To read full article, visit- https://www.prweb.com/releases/2022/9/prweb18918804.htm